[sylpheed:37096] Re: Gmail question

c. marlow claws at cwm030.com
Sat Mar 26 23:16:37 JST 2022

On Sat, 26 Mar 2022 09:06:54 -0500
"c. marlow" <claws at cwm030.com> wrote:

> Even if I turn off the trash preference under account settings, Trash is still stored under [IMAP]/TRASH.
>
> But its funny, I can set my trash preference in any other email app, that app respects my choice and puts trash where I told it to put deleted emails.
>
> It just makes it a pain because I dont know where [IMAP]/TRASH is under sylpheed. Due to having TRASH and [IMAP]/TRASH. Which means I'll have to go to webmail every once in awhile and dump the "psudo" trashcan.

I think I have figured it out:

"TRASH" that is not nested is the [IMAP]/TRASH label

[GMAIL]/TRASH is the true trash can.

How I figured it out:

I tapped delete on an email and the email was moved to "TRASH"

I opened webmail and the email in question was not in " TRASH" on webmail, but instead was under [IMAP]/TRASH label.

Chris