[sylpheed:37068] Re: Checking things out

Javier sylfiger at gmx.com
Tue Jan 11 09:42:46 JST 2022

On Sat, 8 Jan 2022 05:47:32 -0600
"c. marlow" <sylpheed at cwm030.com> wrote:

> But I find it weird to reply to a email in sylpheed, you have to go
> to MESSAGE> REPLY to reply or to forward a email where in Claws,
> there's a bar at the top of the screen that lets you choose what
> you want to do.

Hi,

as it is on Sylpheed...

The only reasons to not have a bar are, or when you disable it through
View menu (on main window); or when the mail is viewed fullscreen
(that then you only have the top menu bar as you already described).

I can't talk about differences beyond what I see on screenshots on
the net, as I never used Claws.

Regards.