[sylpheed:37067] Checking things out

c. marlow sylpheed at cwm030.com
Sat Jan 8 20:47:32 JST 2022

Hi,

I am a first time Sylpheed user. I have been using Claws for a couple of months now and have been happy, but I wanted to see what else is out there and I found Sylpheed by accident.

I am curious whats the differences between the two? ( Claws and Sylpheed)

I like how in Sylpheed I can only turn on only the columns that I need like UNREAD and TOTAL

But I find it weird to reply to a email in sylpheed, you have to go to MESSAGE> REPLY to reply or to forward a email where in Claws, there's a bar at the top of the screen that lets you choose what you want to do.

--
Thanks,
Chris

If you need to email me off list, please use Chris at CWM030.com