[sylpheed:36968] Re: Re : Yahoo since 20 of October 2020 and Sylpheed

Steve O'Hara-Smith steve at sohara.org
Sun Oct 4 21:18:38 JST 2020

On Sun, 4 Oct 2020 12:12:15 +0200
"Xavier B." <somenxavier at posteo.net> wrote:

> You have to be aware tha free service (as in beer) does not exist.

	This turns out not to be the case.

	My outgoing mail uses a free (as in beer) relay service provided
with no strings as a trial and advertisement for their paid high volume
relay services (they hope that I will speak highly of them should anyone
ask, or choose them should I need a high volume service, I hope they'll
keep running the free service).

	For a long time now Hurricane Electric have provided free IPv6
tunnels (along with a /64 and a /48 on request) and DNS services to anyone
who asks - for similar reasons as far as I can tell.

	There are other examples.

--
Steve O'Hara-Smith <steve at sohara.org>