[sylpheed:36868] Re: [ANNOUNCE] Server maintenance (2019/11/16)

Gene Goldenfeld genegold at fastmail.com
Thu Nov 14 22:52:15 JST 2019

Not clear what your point is since that’s what my post stated: starting from late morning to early afternoon Friday in the US depending on time zone. From what I can find, NYers turned their clocks back earlier this month, just like everywhere else in the States that was on DST. If memory serves me correctly (granted, a big if), previous system downtimes have occurred on Sundays in Japan, Saturdays in the States, not on a weekday.

Gene