[sylpheed:36869] Re: [ANNOUNCE] Server maintenance (2019/11/16)

aderoy at mnsi.net aderoy at mnsi.net
Fri Nov 15 04:26:28 JST 2019

On Thursday 14/11/2019 at 8:52 am, Gene Goldenfeld  wrote:
> Not clear what your point is since that’s what my post stated:
> starting from late morning to early afternoon Friday in the US
> depending on time zone. From what I can find, NYers turned their
> clocks back earlier this month, just like everywhere else in the
> States that was on DST. If memory serves me correctly (granted, a big
> if), previous system downtimes have occurred on Sundays in Japan,
> Saturdays in the States, not on a weekday.
>
> Gene
----
Sorry this may be more clear of an answer:
The start of the service window would be 2019 - Nov 15 @14:00 hours
for New York USA.

Yes with the service on a Saturday am in Tokyo not the normal Sunday
it would effect some of the US Friday afternoon. I live in Canada near
Detroit and not all provinces support DST, for me the US is unknown.

I had visited:
https://www.dateandtime.com/
Search meeting planner for confirmation.