[sylpheed:36821] Re: Windows - associate sylpheed to right click menu "send to mail recipient"

Michael Weiner spam at cogit.net
Thu Jun 6 02:03:24 JST 2019

OK, that is the key info we needed.

You can simply insert into the SendTo directory a link to a VBS
file containing the following three lines.

 runCmd = "[pathToSylpheed]\sylpheed.exe --attach " & WScript.Arguments(0)
 WshShell.Run "cmd /c " & runCmd, 0, True

In the last line, "0" means hide the command window, and "True" means
that any error codes will be returned.

This works for just a single attachment, since WScript.Arguments(0) refers
to the first command-line argument.

Mike