[sylpheed:36822] Re: Windows - associate sylpheed to right click menu "send to mail recipient"

Joe joe.on.list at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 02:34:00 JST 2019

I tried, but it doesn't work:

-------------
runCmd = "c:\program files (x86)\sylpheed\sylpheed.exe --attach " &
WScript.Arguments(0)
'WshShell.Run "cmd /c " & runCmd, 0, True
wscript.echo "cmd /c " & runcmd, 0, True

I tired to edit it just to obtain some more debug infos, the final
command returns  what the script get as argument and how use...  it
seems ok but sylpheed doesn't appears.
I actually save the script directly in "save to" directory... may be
that is the problem...

Anyway thanks a lot for your hint!
Hope with a bit of tries I/we cant solve this issue. Thanks again!  :)