[sylpheed:36713] Re: On my Sylpheed wish list

Gene Goldenfeld genegold at fastmail.com
Wed May 23 00:07:51 JST 2018

[sorry, I'm going to top post because of the length of your reply)

Forwarding: The received email addresses I typically want to forward
from are in my list of accounts. With one, the only difference is the
ending, .fm vs .com. With others, they are completely different.

Re-edit as Folder option: I don't see "Actions" or anything similar in
the Win32 version.

Gene