[sylpheed:36621] Re: Where Are Folder Properties Stored?

Gene Goldenfeld genegold at fastmail.com
Sat Sep 9 05:28:36 JST 2017

On Fri, 8 Sep 2017 13:24:23 -0600
Craig <freecycle01 at pisquared.net> wrote:

> On Fri, 8 Sep 2017 12:13:15 -0700 Alan Ianson <alanians at telus.net>
> wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 8 Sep 2017 13:07:35 -0600
> > Craig <freecycle01 at pisquared.net> wrote:
> >
> > > Thank you, Gene, for the information for Windows.
> > >
> BTW, I just realized that Gene gave me the folder (directory) in which
> Sylpheed resides on Windows, but not the name of the file which has
> the information.

What exactly are you looking for? Roaming is where the many of
the settings files and the folders and emails are (I assumed the XML
files might be what you are looking for). I will admit, though, that I
don't know what "Compose Account property set on a number of my
folders" means. The only other place I can imagine to look is the
registry.

Gene