[sylpheed:36273] Re: Synchronizing emails locally

stef204 stef204 at yandex.com
Fri Feb 6 03:05:14 JST 2015

05.02.2015, 10:06, "Ernst van der Storm" <evdstorm at xs4all.nl>:
> Hi Stef,
>
> I use Version 3.4.1 (Build 1156) on Ubuntu lts14. Gui-version.
> I never had to compile it, just configured after startup, not with a script.
> I have the Dutch language so I translate my menus:
> * instellingen=configuration (the second from right, in Dutch instellingen)
> * pull down to accountvoorkeuren=account preferences (menu item #6), I suppose; I have 2 accounts maybe is everything under common pref's
> * I have there my first account, a window with 8 tabs in it
> * chose tab receive (that should be there, #2 from left)
> * in there a field with number of days (I have 3 days there)
>
> Succes, Ernst.

I know those windows and have looked there but I do not have those settings at all.....

I will try to look at the Ubuntu package to see how it is built but I am really surprised my built would be so different.

I will look at the README and INSTALL files of Sylpheed as well and the .;configure --help