[sylpheed:36268] Re: Synchronizing emails locally

Ernst van der Storm evdstorm at xs4all.nl
Fri Feb 6 02:07:04 JST 2015

Hi Stef,

I use Version 3.4.1 (Build 1156) on Ubuntu lts14. Gui-version.
I never had to compile it, just configured after startup, not with a script.
I have the Dutch language so I translate my menus:
* instellingen=configuration (the second from right, in Dutch instellingen)
* pull down to accountvoorkeuren=account preferences (menu item #6), I suppose; I have 2 accounts maybe is everything under common pref's
* I have there my first account, a window with 8 tabs in it
* chose tab receive (that should be there, #2 from left)
* in there a field with number of days (I have 3 days there)

Succes, 	Ernst.

On Thu, 05 Feb 2015 09:22:39 -0700