[sylpheed:36399] Re: A list of Sylpheed issues, with request for comment

Cristian Secară liste at secarica.ro
Wed Dec 23 06:37:58 JST 2015

În data de Thu, 17 Dec 2015 23:43:45 +0100, Joachim Selinger a scris:

> Y> 9 (important to me): Just clicking on a new message sets it already
> Y> to "read". [...]
>
> If you go to Common Preferences -> Details -> Interface
> you can unselect "Always mark as read when ..." and there you are with
> the message not being marked "read".

Best thing (something I really miss here) would be an option to
consider a message "read" after x seconds (with x usually 3 seconds or
better defindeable by user and 0 seconds = disable or something).

Cristi

--
Cristian Secară
http://www.secărică.ro