[sylpheed:35626] Re: Sylpheed Thread View and Summary Cache Problem

Fabian bsdlist at gmx.net
Fri Mar 22 22:38:33 JST 2013

Thanks for the reply.

On Fri, 22 Mar 2013 17:11:04 +0900
Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp> wrote:

> Normally summary view is automatically updated after receiving is
> finished. Maybe it is not working properly on your configuration.

Yes, I can see the summary view redraw with the new email added at the
bottom, but new emails are not properly added to the corresponding
threads automatically. Only after I manually click on "Update summary".

> Please tell me the settings of following config options:

The options are set like so:

* Common preferences - Receive - Update all local folders after
incorporation: disabled (not checked)
* Common preferences - Details - Open inbox after receiving new
mail: enabled (checked)

I quickly checked all other possible combinations of these
configuration options. It does not work either, the result is the same
as before. For details see the URL that I have given above.

Fabian