[sylpheed:35627] Re: Sylpheed Thread View and Summary Cache Problem

Fabian bsdlist at gmx.net
Sat Mar 23 19:03:29 JST 2013

Hey,

here is a quick update.

The tests above have been carried out on a live installation (many
mailboxes, filters configured, different accounts, POP3 and IMAP, other
custom configuration). Now I wanted to see if this custom configuration
is responsible for the wrong behaviour.

Now I started from scratch (no mailboxes, no configuration at all). I
am using Sylpheed 3.3.0 here.

* $ mv Mail Mail_back
* $ mv .sylpheed-2.0 .sylpheed-2.0_back
* Start Sylpheed and configure email account (POP3). The only
configuration that is not standard is the email account. I did not
touch any of the other options.
* Do the tests, send email back and forth.
=> No change, still the same problem as before.

Fabian