[sylpheed:35625] Re: Sylpheed Thread View and Summary Cache Problem

Hiroyuki Yamamoto hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp
Fri Mar 22 17:11:04 JST 2013

Hello,

On Wed, 20 Mar 2013 21:17:23 +0100
Fabian <bsdlist at gmx.net> wrote:

> I just found a problem with the "Thread view" of emails in my local
> mailboxes (MH). Short version: thread view does not work automatically
> for new emails arriving in my inbox. After I update the summary cache
> manually by clicking on "Update summary" for the corresponding mailbox
> are the emails displayed properly in the thread view.

Normally summary view is automatically updated after receiving is
finished. Maybe it is not working properly on your configuration.

Please tell me the settings of following config options:

* Common preferences - Receive - Update all local folders after incorporation
* Common preferences - Details - Open inbox after receiving new mail

--
Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp>