[sylpheed:35915] Re: Add-On: OpenPGP with sylpheed

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Fri Dec 6 18:28:31 JST 2013

On Thu, 5 Dec 2013 16:18:43 +0100
Frank Elsner <Frank.Elsner at TU-Berlin.DE> wrote:

> After saving the body to file I clould sucessfully decrypt.

IIRC, sylpheed inherited Claws Mail's Actions feature, (but not
Claws' support for PGP-Inline), so in that case you can configure an
Action to decrypt these messages, rather than going to the trouble of
saving it separately.

use an Action command like that:

*gpg --no-tty --command-fd 0 --passphrase-fd 0 --decrypt %p|

with regards

Paul

--
It isn't worth a nickel to two guys like you or me,
but to a collector it is worth a fortune