[sylpheed:35758] Re: Sylpheed - Patch Install

cgw993 at aol.com cgw993 at aol.com
Wed Aug 28 02:22:42 JST 2013

Thank you for your reply.  On these mailing lists, should my response be at
the bottom of the email or at the top? I am unsure of the etiquette to use.
What did you mean by Blag 140000, is the 140000 the version?   And what is
Blag not supported by?   I also have Blag as it was listed on the website of
the Free Software Foundation as one  of the few completely free
distributions of GNU operating system.    I dedicated a hard drive for only
Blag and when I boot, if I want to switch operating systems, I go into Bios
and switch the order of the boot - not sure if that is the same thing as
dual booting or not.   Lately, in order to speed up my learning process I
have installed Oracle Virtual Machine and have installed Blag on that.   On
that virtual machine I will be installing the other 5 or 6 completely free
operating systems so that I can check them all out.

I have Claws Mail installed as of today, it seems to be working on Windows
7.   Did you download from the official website http://www.claws-mail.org/?
I do want to get on over to a GNU operating system as soon as possible but
still the process will take awhile.