[sylpheed:34605] Re: Renaming the mailbox

mike mykey at mykey.de
Mon May 30 05:53:57 JST 2011

Hi

You are obviously new to linux/debian - configurations are usually stored in
(dot)files or folders - look for something like .sylpheed in your home folder
- in there you will find the file 'accountrc' - that is where the account
information is stored - if you fresh install just delete the folder before -
good luck

mike