[sylpheed:34604] Re: Renaming the mailbox

Siard shiems146 at kpnplanet.nl
Mon May 30 05:33:13 JST 2011

Op Sun, 29 May 2011 13:55 -0600 Gene Goldenfeld wrote:
> On Sun, 29 May 2011 21:48 +0200 Siard <shiems146 at kpnplanet.nl> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Is there an option to rename the mailbox whose name was entered on
> > first install?
> >
> > Even if I uninstall Sylpheed and reinstall it with a new name for
> > the mailbox, then the contents of the mailbox are not shown because
> > it keeps looking for the old name.
> >
> > So where is the old name stored?
>
> I don't believe the defaults can be renamed.

At the first install of Sylpheed, you are asked for a name for the
mailbox, and you can enter any name.  Is that a 'default' then?
I accidentally made a typo, but I see no way to correct it, not even by
reinstalling.  To me it's a mystery where the old name is stored.

> You didn't say which version/OS you're using,

Hm, you could have seen it in the headers:  ;-)