[sylpheed:34607] Re: Renaming the mailbox

Siard shiems146 at kpnplanet.nl
Mon May 30 07:18:20 JST 2011

Op Sun, 29 May 2011 22:53:57 +0200, mike wrote:
> You are obviously new to linux/debian - configurations are usually
> stored in (dot)files or folders - look for something like .sylpheed
> in your home folder - in there you will find the file 'accountrc' -
> that is where the account information is stored - if you fresh
> install just delete the folder before - good luck

I finally found it in ~/.sylpheed-2.0/folderlist.xml.
At the beginning there are lines that look like this:

<folderlist>
    <folder type="mh" name="...." path="/home/<user>/....">

I deleted the newly created ~/.sylpheed-2.0 and made a link to an
existing one.  I'm afraid I didn't realize that the old name was still
in there....

Anyway, I found this instructive. Thanks to you and Frank.

--
S.