[sylpheed:34641] Re: Going to next unread message (Shift-N) in newsgroups bug

Gene Goldenfeld genegold at fastmail.fm
Fri Jul 8 00:11:09 JST 2011

I posted the paragraph below on January 11 during 3.1.0b6 and, as the
post indicates, a year earlier.  With newsgroups, it's still happening
with 3.1.1 public release. Has anyone else seen this behavior?  Thanks,

Gene

------
This is a bug, here at least, that I wrote about last March 10 (33770)
with 3.0.0.  I use Shift-N (go to next unread message) in newsgroups
(Usenet). When I've get to the bottom of the posts and there are still
more unread, Shift-N takes me back up to the top unread message, but the
thread list itself does not refocus; it remains at the bottom of the
list and thus I have to use the scroll bar to find the highlighted
message. I rarely use Shift-N with regular mail folders, but trying
just now the screen refocuses correctly.

Gene
3.1.0b6/Win32