[sylpheed:34640] the junk folder is duplicated when using NFS

Wed Jul 6 16:54:44 JST 2011

Hello,

I use Sylpheed[1] version 3.0.2
$ sylpheed --version
Sylpheed version 3.0.2

I have 2 computers.
The first is the NFS[2] server and the second is the NFS client.

When I open Sylpheed on the client I can see the junk folder at the left of the GUI[3].
I can exit Sylpheed then run again it and I see the junk folder at the left of the GUI.
Ok for the moment, no problem.

Now, I open Sylpheed on the server I can see the junk folder at the left of the GUI.
I close Sylpheed on the server then I run it on the client.
And what I see?
There are two junk folders at the left of the GUI!

So I close Sylpheed on the client.
I open Sylpheed on the server I can see the two junk folders at the left of the GUI.
I close Sylpheed on the server then I run it on the client.
And what I see?
There are three junk folders at the left of the GUI!

I can do this a lot of times and after this I got a lot of junk folders at the left of the GUI. See this screenshot :
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/38/sylpheed.png/

If I watch into my file system, I have only one 'junk' folder in my ~/.mail/foo at bar.com directory.

Now, to delete all the folders. I must do this :
1)run Sylpheed
2)in the GUI, delete one junk folder (the GUI deletes it from the file system too)
3)close Sylpheed
4)create the 'junk' folder deleted on my file system with the 'mkdir' command
$ mkdir ~/.mail/foo at bar.com/junk
5)repeat from the step 1)
It's a waste of time!

Can you tell me how to resolve this?