[sylpheed:34409] Re: Sylpheed 3.1rc released

Cristian Secară liste at secarica.ro
Thu Jan 27 17:23:41 JST 2011

On Thu, 27 Jan 2011 10:16:14 +0200, Cristian Secară wrote:

> I sustain this, happens for Romanian also.
> Right now I remember about Edit, Send, Compose, Reply, Search
> Messages, Delete which can be translated correctly only for one
> occurence (and remain wrong for the other).

An example, just to clarify: in English, "Send" is good both as command
and as title. For me, it should be "Trimite" if it is a command (like in
menu, or button label), but should be "Trimitere" if it is just a label
(like a window title, or – in Sylpheed case – the tab name in
Configuration -> Common Preferences -> the Send tab).

Cristi

--
Cristian Secară
http://www.secarica.ro