[sylpheed:34939] Re: How to configure the posting style (Top-posting or Bottom-posting) in Sylpheed?

pn361529 at yahoo.com pn361529 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 12 16:19:05 JST 2011

Hello,

is there really no one here who can answer that ;)?

As already mentioned in the OP, this is not a request for changing the
default posting style of Sylpheed or something like that, it's just a
question about how to actually configure it.

I guess it must be configurable somewhere because there even is a "Put
signature before quote (not recommended)" option available and most of
the people here are bottom-posting, while Sylpheed seems to default to
Top-posting (placing cursor above quote) after fresh installation?

Again, not even saying the default behaviour would be good or bad or
whatever, just curious how to configure that ;). Couldn't find an
option for that and Sylpheed doesn't seem to know the %X symbol (see
OP).

So, anyone ;)?

Thank you very much in advance.

Greetings