[sylpheed:34917] Return of a focus problem with 3.2.0beta4/Win32

Gene Goldenfeld genegold at fastmail.fm
Fri Dec 9 01:43:40 JST 2011

Since installing beta4/Win 32, a behavior has returned that hasn't
been there for a few versions (I may have written about it sometime
back).  That is, when I'm viewing an email and click on Reply, or when I
click on Compose for a new one, the new window starts to open and then
in an instant focus switches back to the email I was viewing.  It
doesn't happen all the time, which makes it hard to replicate, but it
seems to happen for sure the first time in any session.  When it does
occur it's pretty disconcerting: I hit Reply, then Enter a couple of
times, click on the top line and quickly start to type, only to
discover myself looking at the email I started from.

Gene
Win 7/64