[sylpheed:34053] Re: 10th Birthday (Re: Re: Sylpheed Digest, Vol 46, Issue 4)

Hiroyuki Yamamoto hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp
Wed Jun 9 17:53:47 JST 2010

Hello,

On Mon, 7 Jun 2010 11:53:37 +0200
Antonio Ospite <ospite at studenti.unina.it> wrote:

> Hiro san, would you consider improving the _process_ as well?
> I mean, having a proper bug tracker and a more modern SCM could make
> sylpheed development more collaborative, keeping you still as the
> leadership of course.

I don't think the current development style is the best, so I also want
to improve it (SCM - do you mean CMS?).

As for BTS, I make an experiment with bugtrack plug-in of PukiWiki.
But this system is very primitive and I think it is not a good choice.

http://sylpheed.sraoss.jp/wiki/index.php?Sylpheed%2Fbugtrack

--
Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp>