[sylpheed:34032] Re: 10th Birthday (Re: Re: Sylpheed Digest, Vol 46, Issue 4)

Antonio Ospite ospite at studenti.unina.it
Mon Jun 7 18:53:37 JST 2010

On Mon, 7 Jun 2010 18:41:02 +0900
Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp> wrote:

[...]
> > 	Which reminds me - I think we all missed sylpheed's 10th
> > birthday, so better late than never:
> >
> > 	HAPPY BIRTHDAY SYLPHEED = may the rest of your decades be as
> > good as the first.
> >
> > 	Thank you Hiroyuki for ten years of sylpheed.
>
> Thanks for reminding me about 10th birthday. I have almost forgotten
> about it :)
>
> Thanks for everyone who supported the development of Sylpheed.
> I will continue improving Sylpheed until I am satisfied with it (and I
> will never be).

Hiro san, would you consider improving the _process_ as well?
I mean, having a proper bug tracker and a more modern SCM could make
sylpheed development more collaborative, keeping you still as the
leadership of course.

If you are interested we could start a discussion about that.

> --
> Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp>

Best regards and "happy birthday",
   Antonio