[sylpheed:34031] 10th Birthday (Re: Re: Sylpheed Digest, Vol 46, Issue 4)

Hiroyuki Yamamoto hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp
Mon Jun 7 18:41:02 JST 2010

Hello,

On Sun, 6 Jun 2010 18:03:54 +0100
"Steve O'Hara-Smith" <steve at sohara.org> wrote:

> On Sun, 6 Jun 2010 10:38:42 -0400
> Casco Bucci <Casco.Bucci at comcast.net> wrote:
>
> > The only complaints about not making the new behavior
> > configurable are from old Sylpheed and Claws-Mail diehards.
>
> 	Well I suppose that having used sylpheed since 2000 makes me
> an old sylpheed diehard. But seriously choice is a good thing and
> autocompletion annoys me when it happens unasked.

I have made the new and old behavior of address completion configurable.
(Automatic (default) / Start with Tab / Disable)

> 	Which reminds me - I think we all missed sylpheed's 10th
> birthday, so better late than never:
>
> 	HAPPY BIRTHDAY SYLPHEED = may the rest of your decades be as
> good as the first.
>
> 	Thank you Hiroyuki for ten years of sylpheed.

Thanks for reminding me about 10th birthday. I have almost forgotten
about it :)

Thanks for everyone who supported the development of Sylpheed.
I will continue improving Sylpheed until I am satisfied with it (and I
will never be).

--
Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp>