[sylpheed:34024] Re: Sylpheed Digest, Vol 46, Issue 4

Steve O'Hara-Smith steve at sohara.org
Mon Jun 7 02:03:54 JST 2010

On Sun, 6 Jun 2010 10:38:42 -0400
Casco Bucci <Casco.Bucci at comcast.net> wrote:

> The only complaints about not making the new behavior
> configurable are from old Sylpheed and Claws-Mail diehards.

	Well I suppose that having used sylpheed since 2000 makes me an old
sylpheed diehard. But seriously choice is a good thing and autocompletion
annoys me when it happens unasked.

	Which reminds me - I think we all missed sylpheed's 10th birthday,
so better late than never:

	HAPPY BIRTHDAY SYLPHEED = may the rest of your decades be as good
as the first.

	Thank you Hiroyuki for ten years of sylpheed.

C:>WIN                                      | A better way to focus the sun