[sylpheed:33521] Re: Sylpheed 3.0beta5 released

mike mykey at mykey.de
Thu Jan 14 16:05:16 JST 2010

Indeed there seems to be such a possibility for IMAP accounts - I'd clearly
vote for that feature ;-)

By the way - I tested a lot of email clients over the years and must say: For
me syIpheed is the best - I simply love it mainly for it's speed and elegance.

Thanks so much for this nice program - here is a kowtow for you Hiro-San.

mike