[sylpheed:32898] Re: How to merge two sylpheed mail archives

Massimiliano Marini max at linuxtime.it
Fri Mar 13 20:19:52 JST 2009

> I am moving from one linux box to another and I have part of my mail
> archive on one box and part on the other. How can I merge the two
> archives?

Export each folder in a .mbox file and then Import each file in your
finally Linux box.

As Per Danielsson said, Sylpheed give to messages new seqeuence numbers.

If there are duplicate messages you can use the "Delete duplicate
messages" from "Tools" menu.

Hope this helps
--
Massimiliano Marini - http://www.linuxtime.it/massimilianomarini/
"It's easier to invent the future than to predict it."  -- Alan Kay