[sylpheed:33453] Automatic address-completion using Adress book.

v_2e at ukr.net v_2e at ukr.net
Tue Dec 29 09:26:42 JST 2009

  Hello everyone!
  I would like to know if there is such a feature in Sylpheed - to offer the appropriate "endings" for typed "beginning" when typing an address (or a name of destination person) in the "To" field.

  For example, if I have such names in my Address Book:
Vasily Ivanov <vasily at ivanov.mail>
Ivan Vasilief <ivan at vasilief.mail>
Petr <petr at vasilief.mail>

and I want to write a letter to one of them, I'll begin typing with
"Vas", will Sylpheed show some kind of a little pop-up window with matching records from my address book and let me fast-choose one of them?
  This is a very useful feature and gives real advantages.
  Thanks.

  Vladimir.

-----
 <v_2e at ukr.net>