[sylpheed:33146] No unread message found dialog

Einar Lielmanis einars at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 06:49:25 JST 2009

Sylpheed is most wonderful!

The thing that bugs me most, though, is the dialog which pops
up on the shift-N, to go to the next unread message, when end of
folder is reached (No unread message found. Go to next folder? [search
again] [no] [yes]).

I'm using it to read my morning email, which obviously has been
sorted through various folders, and find it quite distracting. It would
be immensely better, if "go to the next unread message" would do just
that -- go to the next unread message it can find -- and be done with
it.

I can see in the folder list that there are no unread messages in the
active folder -- there's no real need to repeat that with a distracting
modal dialog.

What do you think?

Cheers,

Einar