[sylpheed:32936] using sylpheed-2.6.0rc-2.6.0.patch to upgrade from 2.5 to 2.6

stef stef_204 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 19 10:10:53 JST 2009

Hi,

I am running sylpheed 2.5 compiled frome source on a Mandriva Linux Free 2008.1 x86_64.

I would like to upgrade to 2.6 and downloaded the patch from:

http://sylpheed.sraoss.jp/sylpheed/v2.6/sylpheed-2.6.0rc-2.6.0.patch.gz

However, I do not see any instructions as to how to run or apply the patch.  I am not sure which directory to do it from, what to do exactly, etc.

Sorry for the newbie question but could someone please explain to me how to apply the patch?

Thanks.