[sylpheed:32933] Two requests

Bill Pratt pratt at rogers.com
Tue Apr 14 04:56:42 JST 2009

Although I have "enable_rules_hint=1" in my sylpheedrc file, the summary view does not show alternating row colours as documented in the Sylpheed readme file. Is this feature not working in the Windows version?

Also in the sylpheedrc file I have tried setting both "folder_col_new" and "folder_col_unread" to "0" but still I am unable to entirely suppress the display of these two columns in the folders pane. Is this not possible? It would be great to just display the "folder_col_total" column.

Thanks,
Bill