[sylpheed:32791] Re: Language in menus

Jan Waclawek konfera at efton.sk
Thu Dec 18 17:31:22 JST 2008

I just had the same problem - I don't understand menus etc. in my language (being in computers for too long to use them in english only). On the other hand, I would not mess with system-wide settings, as I sometimes need to use my language anyway, for various reasons.

The documentation mentions setting an environment variable or two, but I did not bother to mess with that (in WXP, it's no fun) - I simply deleted lib/locale from Sylpheed's directory... ;-)

The developers might perhaps consider an explicit setting for locale.

JW