[sylpheed:32790] Re: Language in menus

Per Danielsson pd at sics.se
Thu Dec 18 08:12:06 JST 2008

On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 10:52:13 +0100
Per Danielsson <pd at sics.se> wrote:

> I just installed Sylpheed 2.5.0 on Windows Vista, and all the menus are
> now in swedish. This is a bit confusing as the previous installation
> used English.
>
> How do I set the language to English?

I figured it out. (Windows) Control Panel -> Regional and Language
Options. Click on the tab "Administrative" and then "Change system
locale ..."

The locale was set to Swedish and Sylpheed apparently chooses language
according to the system locale.

Cheers,
PD
Per Danielsson                          pd at sics.se
Swedish Institute of Computer Science
Uppsala Science Park, SE-751 83 Uppsala, SWEDEN
N59.50.60, E17.38.56                    "Why not? Yeah."
"Qu'on me donne six lignes écrites de la main du plus honnête homme,
 j'y trouverai de quoi le faire pendre." - R