[sylpheed:31664] Re: Deleting duplicate messages

Celejar celejar at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 12:11:41 JST 2007

On Tue, 4 Sep 2007 10:26:18 +0900
Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp> wrote:

[snip]

> In the current implementation of 'Delete duplicated messages', it is
> dependent on the order of the summary view. The undermost one will
> always remain.

I suppose that explains what I'm seeing.  Do you think that ensuring
that the remaining one is marked read if at least one of the duplicates
is marked that way is worth doing?  The uppermost one(s) could still be
deleted, and the lower one automatically marked read.  Just my $.02.

As always, thanks for a great program!

> Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp>

Celejar