[sylpheed:31657] Re: Characters in mail not correctly displayed

David Depardoux david.depardoux at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 03:33:30 JST 2007

On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 18:32:37 +0300
Cristian Secară <orice at secarica.ro> wrote:

> On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 17:27:06 +0100, David Depardoux wrote:
> > I have attached a short version of the mentioned mail.
>
> Giving the fact that on my computer the € is displayed well (I'm on
> Windows), ...

If I go to the tab "Attachements", select the attached mail and click "Display as text", the € is displayed correctly here, too.

But if I save the attached mail to a file, move this file to #mh/test/inbox, update the summary so that it appears in the inbox and select it from the inbox, then the € is not correctly displayed.

Can you confirm this, Cristi?

--
Regards,
David Depardoux