[sylpheed:31828] Sylpheed cross-platform development

John Gateley sylpheed at jfoo.net
Thu Oct 11 03:11:09 JST 2007

Hi,

I have a couple of questions about the development of Sylpheed:

Is it all done by Hiroyuki Yamamoto? Or is there a team of
developers working on it. Would Hiroyuki or a developer working
on the cross-platform features be willing to talk to me via
e-mail to give me an idea how it is done?

How exactly are the three platforms supported (Windows, Linux,
and Apple)? Is GTK the only cross-platform tool used, or is
there something else.

I've been a very happy sylpheed user since version 0.9x or before.

Thanks very much,