[sylpheed:31825] Feature request: spell check changes on the composition window

André Costa blueser at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 21:44:15 JST 2007

Hi,

a couple requests for the toolbar on the compose window:

- provide a "check spell" toggle button
- provide a combobox with the available languages for spell checking
- make sylpheed remember last language used for spell checking

Approximately 50% of what I write is pt_BR and the other 50% is en_US.
The above changes (improvements ;-)) would make my and maybe others'
lives much easier... of course the button + combobox could be hidden
by default, they would only need to be available on the toolbar
customization dialog.

Regards,

Andre

PS: Sylpheed is great =)