[sylpheed:31938] bug with Rebuild Folder Tree

John Gateley sylpheed at jfoo.net
Thu Nov 29 00:31:55 JST 2007

Hi,

I'm using Sylpheed from work, and Firefox at home (Mac, I haven't
got Sylpheed compiled on it yet). When I first get in to work,
messages that I deleted at home show up with an "x", since Sylpheed
doesn't know they were deleted.

I then rebuild the folder tree. But when I visit another folder in
the tree for the first time, the "x" messages are still there.
If I switch to a different folder and then back, they are gone.

I think Sylpheed does not know that the cache is invalidated for
a folder by "Rebuild Folder Tree".

Thanks,