[sylpheed:31042] Re: question: Gesendetverzeichnis

Bruce Bowler bbowler at bigelow.org
Fri Mar 16 02:23:45 JST 2007

On Thu, 15 Mar 2007 17:09:08 +0100
Daniel Déchelotte <boite_a_spam at club-internet.fr> put fingers to keyboard
and said:

> What I am proposing:
> 1) In outbox, show the recipients for all emails. Change "From" to
> "Recipient" and fix the column sort (right now, it sorts by From but
> shows the To field, that's a weird experience). That doesn't need a
> configuration option IMO.

In 2.3.0 (and I presume later versions as well) if you select, from the
menu, view>>sort>>by recipient, it will sort by the first "To:" address.
It still shows "From" as the column header, which I agree is "wrong" and
if you click on the column header, I think the sort order is "undefined"
which is also "wrong".  Having said that, most of what you want is
available now, just not intuitively obvious.  I seem to recall that the
subject came up before (perhaps a year or more ago) but I can't recall
what Hiro's answer was (and don't feel like searching the archives to
find out)

Bruce