[sylpheed:31432] Re: Some GUI suggestions

Cristian Secară orice at secarica.ro
Thu Jun 14 21:51:17 JST 2007

On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 14:14:45 +0100, wikianer at googlemail.com wrote:

> 2. I would like to suggest an advanced "Get" button. The button
> should offer a drop-down list (similar to the "Forward" button). The
> drop down list should contain the following:
> - Get all (same function like the current "Get all" button)
> - delimiter
> - Account A (get mail for account A)
> - Account B (get mail for account B)
> - Account C (get mail for account C)

Apart from that, a true GUI behaviour would be if the actual "Get"
button can follow the visual selected account (any selected folder that
belongs to a particular account), not (only) to that obscure account
dropdown selection that is in opposite position versus the Get button.

But if this is not possible, something as described above in 2. would
be a good workaround, I think.

Cristi