[sylpheed:31949] Disable keyboard shortcuts?

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Wed Dec 5 12:04:05 JST 2007

For the umpteenth time I have lost an e-mail that I was going to send.
I spent 30 minutes composing an involved e-mail, then suddenly, because
of a typo, the whole thing disappeared. I have no idea what keypresses
I accidentally hit, nor do I care. I just want to turn off all keyboard
shortcuts. I have a mouse. When I want to send the e-mail, or delete
it, or whatever, I will use the mouse. I have Sylpheed 2.4.5 on Gutsy
x86_64. Is there a way to turn off all keyboard shortcuts?