[sylpheed:31948] Encryption/signing depending on recipient?

Frank Lanitz linux at partysoke.de
Tue Dec 4 00:11:51 JST 2007

Hi list,

Is it possible to encrypt/sign an email depending on who the mail is
sending to?
There are a big number of people using broken mail clients, that are
showing signed mails not correct. So I don't want to send them signed
mails. Also there are a number of people I'd like to send always
encrypted mails. One method is to remember who is preferred what kind of
mail. But I'd like to make Sylpheed helping me with this issue.

A friend of mine is using mutt and was defining a rule to send mails to
somebody with a valid PGP/GnuPG-Key always encrypted. Is something
like that possible with Sylpheed?

Frank