[sylpheed:31616] rss-support & spam-filtering

kazaam kazaam at oleco.net
Tue Aug 7 03:46:20 JST 2007

Hi,
I switched from thunderbird to sylpheed 2.3.1 and I'm really impressed. It is clean,fast,stable and has a lot of nice features. But I have two questions:

1.) Is there any rss-support in sylpheed (not claws!) ?

2.) I switched on spam-filtering in the settings and choosed bogofilter, which I had installed before. But nothing is filtered. Do I have to do something more?!? How can I check if my settings are okay?

--
greets
       kazaam <kazaam at oleco.net>