[sylpheed:31628] Re: Question

wikianer at googlemail.com wikianer at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 10 01:40:28 JST 2007

On Wed, 8 Aug 2007 12:47:09 +0900
Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> On Tue, 7 Aug 2007 16:12:52 +0100
> wikianer at googlemail.com wrote:

> > > Since I'm getting a big number of mails with "no subject"-subjects,
> > > I'm not sure, if I really want to thread them....
> >
> > I'd like to see messages with the same subject threaded, too.
> >
> > Maybe:
> > 1. An option to toggle threading of mails with the same subject.
> > 1.1. A suboption (of 1.) to toggle threading of mails with empty
> > subjects.
>
> There is 'View - Sort - Attract by Subject', which attracts the similar
> subjects, when "Don't sort" is selected.

I have just tested this feature. It comes pretty close to what Nicholas and I mean, but it does not create threads, though.

I am a former Thunderbird user and I was used to the requested way of threading, that's why I (and possibly Nicholas, too) have made this request.

The requested feature is surely not a must have.

Regards,
Wikianer