[sylpheed:31101] Re: nntp-features not found

Reinhard.Irmer at skba.de Reinhard.Irmer at skba.de
Wed Apr 4 19:38:03 JST 2007

Hiro wrote:

> On Wed, 4 Apr 2007 11:38:44 +0200
> <Reinhard.Irmer at skba.de> wrote:
>> Hiro wrote:

>>> Enable 'View - Followup to' menu.
>>
>> To /see/ this headerline, is not what I mean. I want to set this
>> headerline in the editor while creating a crossposting. If I do so,
>> the following headers are produced:

BINGO :-))), but a hint: In the german version I use, this item is named
"Wiedervorlage an". This is in german usenet completely unuseable.
Nobody in Usenet thinks on it, that there is Followup-To behind. Equal
to "Antwort an" which set the Reply-To-Header.

The german words used in time are known in the old ZCONNECT-format which
is history :-)
I think it would be better to rename this items to Reply-To and
Follwup-To and everybody is happy :-)

>>> 'View - Update summary' will remove all caches.
>>>
>> OK, good to know, but is there a possibility to delete single
>> postings?
>
> Delete the corresponding file using Explorer or command prompt :)

OK, until this future-feature on my own wishlist is enabled :)

--
regards
Reinhard